Dr. Emanuel Friedman – Fellowship Trained Vasectomy Reversal Specialist
Dr. Friedman received advanced training in microsurgery and minimally invasive surgery in an office setting. His practice is limited to vasectomy reversals. Dr. Friedman has more than 32 years of performing vasectomy reversals, averaging 2-3 per week. He is world-renowned in performing vasectomy reversals, with a very high success rate. Dr. Friedman is listed as one of America’s Best Doctors. **Practice limited to vasectomy reversals**
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Harvard Program in Urology (Longwood Area)
- New Jersey Institute of Technology – B.S. in Biomedical Engineering
- Board Certified Diplomate in Urology
- General Surgery Residency
- New York University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Frank Spencer, M.D., Chairman
- Rotations include: University Hospital, Bellevue Hospital
- Manhattan V.A. Hospital, Booth Memorial Hospital, Midtown Hospital
The New Vasectomy Reversal Procedure Everyone is talking about!
Dr. Friedman has over 30 years of experience in advanced microsurgical techniques. He offers affordable procedures with high success rates. Serving patients not only in New England—Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island, and Vermont—but also across the United States. Dr. Friedman performs several reverse vasectomies each week, and these surgeries are performed in the office.
We have successfully restored sperms with a minimally invasive microscopic procedure in an office setting under local anesthesia for patients from states including New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida, Maryland, and Georgia, as examples. Dr. Friedman performed minimally invasive vasectomy reversals for patients who traveled from around the globe, as well, from the continents of:
- Europe (France, Canada, Morocco, Italy, England, Greece, the Czech Republic, Ireland),
- South America (Brazil, Argentina),
- Central America (Costa Rica, Panama), and
- the Pan Pacific region (the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Fiji).
The latest technology advances coupled with the unique microscopic skills that Dr. Friedman developed allow him to perform minimally invasive procedures in an office setting with local anesthesia only, resulting in a high success rate. Such a setting reduces expenses dramatically, and increases patient comfort. The incisions are tiny, minimizing bleeding and chances of infections. The patient leaves the office within a short time after the procedure, which takes an average of two-and-a-half hours, and the patient is able to resume full activities within two to three weeks.
Learn more about Dr. Friedman’s experience, success rates, costs and more by scheduling your consultation today. Your partner is welcome to come to! Dr. Friedman will take time to go over this procedure in full with you! We also offer free telephone consultations to answer any questions you may have before coming in.